lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2010

MY MEDELLÍN


Medellín was founded in 1671 by Francisco Herrera and Campusano.
For me this city is love, joy, progress, kindness, support, fellowship, etc.
It is true that Medellín city is not as good as many believe, by its flat structure, for their pollution, etc. Medellin is also a high rate of violence and poverty, but not for that I can stop seeing the beautiful things that has given me my beautiful Medellin, such as research opportunities, short courses, theater, music, crafts, etc.
For me the city of eternal spring is desired by foreigners, as it contains very beautiful sights and friendly as the Pueblito Paisa, the Parque Exploral, the seven hills, Prque Norte, the Museo de Antioquia, the Planetario, Mi pequeño teatro, among others.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario