miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

ACTIVITY " PASTS SIMPLE"

1.

1.1 We love england-we loved england

1.2 They don't like the film-They didn't like the film

1.3 They work on a farm- They you worked farm

1.4 They work in thus factory?-Did you work in this factory?

1.5Where do you live?- Where did you live?

1.6 I don't like tokyo- I didn't like tokyo

1.7 Does he play the quitar- Did he play the guitar

1.8 I don't study french- I didn't study french

1.9 They hate waiting- They hated waiting

1.0 Does your son study here- Did your son study here

2.

2.1He was riding his motorbik when he suddenly felt ill(ride)

2.2 We were watching the television when it suddendly stopped working(watch)

2.3When the ambulance came they put him inside(put)

2.4 I was listening to the radio when the phone rang(listen)

2.5 When i arrived, they said hello but continued studying(say)

3.

3.1 I’ve written the report. (finish) -The report is finished
3.2 Angeles has lost her keys. (not find)
-Angels cannon find her keys
3.3 Have you seen Ruben? (be)
-Were is ruben?
3.4 I’ve bought a new camera. (have) -
I have a new camera
3.5 The secretary has gone to lunch. (not be)
-She isn’t her at the moment
3.6 We haven’t cleaned the flat. (be)
-The flat is dirty
3.7 I’m sorry, I’ve forgotten your name. (not remember)
I don´t remember you name
3.8 Figo has broken his leg. (be)
-His leg is broken
3.9 Carolyn’s had a baby. (have)
-Carolyn has a new baby
3.0 The Pope has died. (be)
-The pope is dead

4.

4.1 I’ve lived in Valencia for five years.
4.2 Angeles and I have known each other since1998.
4.3 I haven’t eaten anything since breakfast.
4.4 My parents have been married for more than fifty years.
4.5 Israel has been an independent country since 1948.
4.6 I’ve been really busy. I haven’t been out since about two weeks.
4.7 We haven’t seen Luis and Manoli since last Tuesday.
4.8 Graham has had his Porsche for nearly a year.
4.9 Danny has been in Michigan for two years.
4.0 I haven’t had a good steak for ages.

DESCRIPTION I LOVE DEATH

The girl is raped for in child, she pregnant.

He is vicious.She has her son.

His son continues the parth of his father,

enters school.

Meets in a bar a girl marry.

She tells for need money, he out a get work. while she stays an home working.

Then finds his wife in bed with another.

VOCABULARY VIDEO 1 TRAVIE MCCOY FEAT.BRUNO MAIS"BILLIONAIRE"

- Wanna, fricking, forbes, smiling, opranh, swear, pitt,bunch, minus, stuip, dunking, toss, coupple, heck, tummy.

VOCABULARY VIDEO 2 BLACK EYED PEAS MEET ME HALFWAY LYCRIS

- Further, badly,biggest, missing, spent, wassup, halfway, bordeline, took, wisn, across, downtown, bridge, skies



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario