martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

EXERCISES

Cambiar a Past Simple

1.We love england -------------------------- We loved england

2. They don't like the film------------------ They didn't like the film

3. They work on a farm---------------------- They worked on a farm

4. Do you work in this factory?------------- Did you work in this factory?

5. Were do you live?------------------------- Where did you live?

6. I don't like tokyo--------------------------- I didn't like Tokyo

7. Does he play the guitar?------------------ Did he play the guitar?

8. I don't study french------------------------ I didn't study French

9. They hate waiting--------------------------They hated waiting

10. Does your son study here?-------------- Did your son study here?

Complete

1. He was riding his motorbike when he suddenly felt ill

2. We were watching the television when it suddenly stopped working.

3. Wen the ambulance came they put him inside

4. I was listening to the radio when the phone rang

5. When I arrived, they said hello but continued studying

Since o For

1. I’ve lived in Valencia for five years.

2. Angeles and I have known each other since 1998.

3. I haven’t eaten anything since breakfast.


4. My parents have been married for more than fifty years.



5. Israel has been an independent country since 1948.



6. I’ve been really busy. I haven’t been out
for about two weeks.



7. We haven’t seen Luis and Manoli since last Tuesday.

8. Graham has had his Porsche for nearly a year.

9. Danny has been in Michigan for two years.

10. I haven’t had a good steak for ages.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario