viernes, 26 de noviembre de 2010

1. Cambia el tiempo verbal a 'past simple' en las siguientes frases:

We love England- We loved England

2.They don't like the film - They didn't like the film
3.They work on a farm - They worked on a farm
4.Do you work in this factory? - Did you work in this factory?
5. Where do you live? - Where did you live?
6. I don't like Tokyo - I didn't like Tokyo
7. Does he play the guitar? - Did he play the guitar?
8. I don't study French - I didn't study French
9. They hate waiting - They hated waiting
10. Does your son study here? - Did your son study here?

2 - Completa las frases escribiendo el tiempo de pasado que proceda:

1. He was riding his motorbike when he suddenly felt ill. (ride)
2. We were watching the television when it suddenly stopped working. (watch)
3. When the ambulance came they put him inside. (put)
4. I was listening to the radio when the phone rang. (listen)
5. When I arrived, they said hello but continued studying. (say)

3. Cambia las siguientes frases del ‘present perfect’ a frases con un significado parecido en el ‘present simple’ poniendo el verbo entre paréntesis.


Luis has bought a new computer (have) - Luis has a new computer.


1. I’ve written the report. (finish) - The report is finished.
2. Angeles has lost her keys. (not find) - Angeles cannot find her keys.
3. Have you seen Ruben? (be) - Where is Ruben?
4. I’ve bought a new camera. (have) - I have a new camera.
5. The secretary has gone to lunch. (not be) - She isn’t here at the moment.
6. We haven’t cleaned the flat. (be) - The flat is dirty.
7. I’m sorry, I’ve forgotten your name. (not remember ) - I don’t remember your name.
8. Figo has broken his leg. (be) - His leg is broken.
9. Carolyn’s had a baby. (have) - Carolyn has a new baby.
10. The Pope has died. (be) - The pope is dead.

4. Pon ‘since’ o ‘for’ en los espacios en blanco.

1. I’ve lived in Valencia for five years.
2. Angeles and I have known each other since 1998.
3. I haven’t eaten anything since breakfast.
4. My parents have been married for more than fifty years.
5. Israel has been an independent country since 1948.
6. I’ve been really busy. I haven’t been out for about two weeks.
7. We haven’t seen Luis and Manoli since last Tuesday.
8. Graham has had his Porsche for nearly a year.
9. Danny has been in Michigan for two years.
10. I haven’t had a good steak for ages.

5. Ahora escríbe frases con ‘since’ y ‘for’ siguiendo el ejemplo:


Craig and Angeles live together. They started living together five years ago.
Craig and Angeles have been living together / have lived together for five years.


1.Grahan has a porsche. He bought it two years ago.
Graham has had a Porsche for two years.

2. Deek is studying German. He started in 1999.
Deek has been studying German since 1999.


3. Luis and Craig started working on La Mansión del Inglés in 2001.
Luis and Craig have been working on La Mansión del Inglés since 2001.

4. Cathy is in Cuba. She went there three weeks ago.
Cathy has been in Cuba for three weeks.

5. Tom plays the saxophone. He began last March.
Tom has been playing the saxophone since last March.

6. Craig teaches English. He started in 1991.
Craig has been teaching English since 1991.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario